There are dozens of wonderful Mind Map examples around the World all helping to combat information overload and provide us with excellent learning opportunities. I have created a Top 10 list of my personal favourite Mind Maps with a few reasons why for each Mind Map.
Here are my Top 10 choices:
1. Creative Intelligence Mind Map by Alan & Emily Burton
2. MasterMind Matrix by Adam Sicinski
3. Brain Metaphor Mind Map by Luis Garcia
4. Exercises for Relaxation by Tony Buzan
5. Made to Stick Mind Map by Roy Grubb
6. Blueprint to Success Mind Map by Adam Sicinski
7. The Pursuit of Happiness Mind Map by Adam Sicinski
8. Getting it Done Mind Map by Dan Porter & James Baylay
9. Behaviour Change for Combating Climate Change Mind Map by Jane Genovese
10. Playing Made Easy Mind Map created by Margaret Brandman
Visit the Top 10 page to view the Mind Maps and read more about them.